People using Kindle e-readers want to know if they can open a PPT on their devices. A simple answer to their question is ‘yes’, but there are certain things that they will have to keep in mind in order to open a PPT file. People can take Kindle support to know the right way of opening a PowerPoint presentation or they can read the below-mentioned blog.
A tremendous source of information in today’s e-Learning is eBooks. Electronic reading gadgets with e-ink display, for example, Kindle, Nook, and others open files in .mobi, .epub, & .fb2 positions. Additionally, you will find support for.PDF position in the modern day eBook readers. The time has gone when eBook readers used to support Flash, HTML5, PPT or.PPTX files. But, people are still using these technologies, so they need to find a way to incorporate the files of these formats in the modern-day eBook readers.
There is one question that people need to find an answer for, i.e., how can they convert PowerPoint presentations to the PDF format in the easiest of the ways. Well, we are going to discuss exactly this thing, so pay a close attention to this blog post.
New PowerPoint versions permit you to spare your presentations in the .pdf group, which can be transferred directly to your tablet. We propose that you use the best freeware tool for the management of eBook, Calibre. It will likewise help you to change over .pdf into .epub or .mobi position, which will pleasantly coordinate your Kindle or another digital book reader.
If you want to know how to open a PowerPoint presentation on your Kindle device, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- If you are using PowerPoint 2013, then you have to click on ‘File’, which is in the top left corner, and then go to ‘Save As’ followed by ‘Computer’ and finally, ‘Browse’.
- You have to open the folder on the hard drive where you want to save the file under the ‘Save As’ window. While saving the file, you need to choose (.PDF) in the File Type.
- Now, you can preview the PowerPoint presentation in the PDF version. The software that is used to open PDF files is ‘Adobe Reader’. So, you can download it for free from any software site.
- It’s time to connect your Kindle device to your PC or laptop and open a tool named ‘Calibre’.
- After opening the ‘Calibre’, you can now drag and drop the PDF presentation on its window.
- Then, you have to click ‘Send to Device’ button and choose ‘Send to main memory’.
- You have to go to ‘Device’ option, and then, select ‘Remove this Device’. If there is any problem, then log onto Kindle com support
- With this, you will be able to preview the PDF presentations on your Kindle device. There is one thing that I would like to mention that you won’t be able to see slide transitions, animation effects and other vital elements in the static PDF version of the presentation.
If there is any issue in sending the PowerPoint presentation to your Kindle device, then you can get in touch with Amazon Kindle Support. The official website is going to help you fix the issue once and for all.
The process of sending the presentation to the Kindle Fire is also similar to other Kindle tablets. But, if you are not able to send the PPT presentation to Kindle Fire tablets, then you can take the help of Kindle Fire support help as well.
Usually, people don’t require PowerPoint presentations on their Kindle devices, but when they do, they want the device to support the file. You can know more about the compatibility of the device with PowerPoint files at www Kindle Com Support, which happens to be the official website for Kindle support.
So, you can follow the above-mentioned process and access PowerPoint files on your Kindle device. If the files have been transferred, but are not opening, then you need to call Kindle Help and support center.