Apart from astonishing features and services, make sure that kindle is more secure. With some security measures, you can make your kindle more secure from the thieves out there. Do make sure that you are getting Amazon kindle update on regular intervals.
Are you enjoying the company of your friendly e-book? Yeah, there is no doubt on the possible answers to this question, as the ravishing features and services of this e-book series has already done the trick for the giant retailer in the market. Traveling such a long journey, the friendly e-book has proved to be the top choice for everyone in the market. This is the reason the device is still kept on adding new users in its fan list. So, all the new fans of this appreciative device, you can navigate to Amazon kindle login to get into your account. After the setting up of Amazon kindle account, you can take the advantage of this astonishing device with marvelous features and services. Apart from enjoying the services, there are many security concerns related to the data and your personal stuff in the e-book. That’s why we are here to provide you the possible solutions.
- Pay a visit to the security page- We know that visiting the security page and entering the PIN protection for your device is quite annoying, but it is quite necessary too. If you are carrying your device, then making it enable with the PIN can be the prime thing for your device. You can go to Kindle Fire screen and click settings icon and then click Security.
- Choosing of PIN or password- Click the slider switch with Lock-screen password to go to the Turn on position. Now if you are satisfied with your traditional PIN code, then click it now and tap in the Confirm New PIN box and re-enter the selected PIN to confirm, and now click Finish to complete the step.
Well, if you prefer Numeric Password, then drag to Numeric password and click the off position. Simply use the keyboard to enter your password, and click finish to secure your kindle from thieves. For more security solutions, you can also navigate to www kindle com support to get better solutions.
- Setting Password or PIN delay- After setting, it’s quite easy to function with your kindle. As, when you will go to the bed, the device will ask you to enter the PIN, which is the best medium of protection. But, it seems quite incontinent. Well, don’t worry, we got you the solution of setting the delay before the password appears on your kindle screen. Go to the security page, then click the “Require Lock screen” option. Now set the delay timing of ‘1 minute’, which is a negotiable deal to wait.
- Encrypting your data- If you are really concern about all your personal stuff and data stored on your kindle, then you can encrypt the data. The process takes a fair time to complete, so make sure that your kindle is fully charged. So, from the security screen, tap encryption and then tap encrypt tablet and follow the other steps.
- Secure your browsing- The inbuilt web browser of kindle Fire ha already some useful benefit, which gets enabled by default. Still, you can check it for confirmation. Launch the Skype and tap Settings button. Now firstly click Block popup windows and set it to Ask to let the silk asking you every time when you will open the pop-up windows. Now, click Optional Encryption and then enable. Do explore the option of Saved data heading and remember to disable the “Remember Form Data” and “Remember password” options to make your device more secure.
Installing a security software- The tablet computers are more secure than the traditional PCs. Still, you can install a security software to make your device risk free. You can install any reliable security software by going to the option of the shop and then move on to apps for selecting the reliable one for your device. You can also ask for Kindle help if you counter any security issue or you can get direct solutions from kindle com support.