Besides accessing the dynamic range of eBooks, it’s simple to have the fine taste of music by installing the Pandora internet radio service. What’s going on Nook users? Having the classic Nook tablet on your side is the best way to have the fine e-reading experience. If you are having the latest version of the tablet on your side, then do head to www Nook com Account in order to create the nook account on the latest version.
While reading your favorite edition, one can easily get the fine blend of music on their side. Yes, by simply installing the Pandora radio service on the Nook Color, all the users can easily stream their favorite music through different stations. The popular internet radio service simply allows the users to customize the listening stations based on the unique blend of musical tastes. To install the Pandora app on the Nook Color, you need to have an update of version 1.2.0 or the later software. After performing the updates, you can easily access the Pandora app from the device home screen, which actually allows you to listen to your favorite radio stations directly on your Nook Color. In case, if you get any query with your color version, then simply reach out to Nook Customer Service to get the better solutions. Now, let’s get the way to do it.
- Firstly, start your preferred browser and then go to nookcolor./Update.
- Now, just click the “here” link to download the latest version of the software update for the Nook color. With 1.2.0 update, the Pandora app directly gets installed on the Nook. After getting updated, save the file on the computer in that location where you can easily track the file. In case if you get any issue with the downloading, then simply head to Nook help to get better solutions.
- Now, you need to link your Nook color to the computer. After that plug the USB connection port on the Nook and then link the other end of the computer.
- Just go to the location in which you have saved the software update file. Now, highlight the folder which is containing the updated file and then copies
- After getting the file, tap the Start button and then choose “Computer”. Then, search your Nook device under “Devices with Removable Storage” and double tap it to unlock it.
- Now, right-click on the folder and then choose “paste” to copy the update on the Nook color.
- Lastly, click “Safely Remove Hardware” in the taskbar and then plug out Nook from the USB port. Simply allow the Nook to identify the file folder and then install the updated software. Don’t interrupt during the running update on your Nook color.
If got any tech bug with your tablet, then simply navigate to Nook Com Support to get the expert assistance and solutions.