It is possible for Kindle users to listen to the music on their devices. But, is it possible for you transfer those music files from a 3rd party device or service to Kindle? Well, this is what we are going to find out in this blog post.
If we speak of format that is supported by kindle device then there are plenty of formats such as MIDI, AMR, OGG, AAC, and Non- DRM formats. You just have to transfer such format music files in your Kindle and enjoy listening to it. With the change in technology, the trend is changed now. The kindle users can enjoy favorite music via two ways. One way of listening is by connecting the device directly to the cloud service and the second one is through the transferring of files to the Kindle storage memory. We will discuss the both in this blog post. In case of any problem, you can take kindle help from the website.
The method of transfer is almost same for every model like Fire HD, HD8, HD10 and fire series models. Yes, if you are quite sure with your model number then you can take help from Kindle Fire Support help too.
Transferring files through Amazon cloud:
If you want to listen to the music through Amazon cloud service then follow the steps mentioned below. This is a simple process and easy to follow.
- Go to the folder on your PC where the music files are available. Open the internet browser and click on the Amazon music service. You will see the option ‘upload music’ there. Click on it and upload the music files from the computer folder.
- Launch the music app on your computer that is downloaded from the Amazon
- After completing the step 2, open the ‘music library’ from the top right corner of your PC screen. In case of you are looking for a diligent Kindle support, then kindly give a call at Amazon Kindle Customer Service numbers provided on the website.
- You will see the option ‘view music on your PC’, click on it for further process.
- You can now easily share the music files with kindle by just pressing the right key of your mouse on a particular
The files will be uploaded to the cloud storage of Kindle device from where it can be retrieved on your Kindle device for listening purpose only.
Transferring to kindle memory:
Plug in your kindle to the computer or laptop via USB cable. If your kindle drivers are not installed on your computer then contact www kindle com support.
Unlock the kindle screen after being connected to the laptop or computer.
The kindle fire device will be opened as a media device on your laptop. If you are Mac user then you need to install and download the android file transfer on your system. For normal window users, the icon for this will be displayed on ‘my computer’.
Open the drive from your computer and look for ‘music’ folder in it. Drag and Drop the music files from the computer to Kindle device that you want to listen on to it.
If you have installed music app on your Kindle device than you can also download them from Amazon cloud. The music files will be transferred permanently to your kindle then.
The details of this transfer are also available on the internet at the official website of amazon kindle. You can go to the website prior to transfer of files. You can call the technical support team if your Kindle does not support any of the music file formats. Proper assistance will be provided to you in short time period. You can also ask for help through email service if you are not willing to call at once.